Advanced bioanalytical services for the pharmaceutical industry
Bioanalysis focuses on the quantitative measurement of drugs in the body’s fluids and tissues in the process of pharmacokinetics and toxicokinetics. Required mainly in the early stages of drug development, bioanalytic testing enables identification and quantification of the concentration of an active substance in samples such as serum, plasma, urine, saliva, and tissue at concentrations of only a few nanograms per ml. We are here to help meet your regulatory challenges and for this purpose we meet regulatory requirements as accredited by the Israeli Laboratory Accreditation Authority
- We operate in a OECD-GLP environment.
- Advanced and innovative equipment, including LC-MS/MS known for its high sensitivity, and especially the selectivity required for performing these tests.
- Counseling and support for managing clinical trials.
- FDA QSR approval.
- Digital system for managing all documents in the process.
Providing the complete process
We provide all the necessary analytical services for the pharmaceutical industry under one roof, including strategic solutions—from generic to ethical drugs. We work closely with pharmaceutical companies, research institutes, and start-up companies to advance research towards regulatory approvals.
- Bioinformatics services
- Non-cleaning and decomposition products
- Development and validation of bioanalytic methods